Monday, August 13, 2007

Haha...Haha...

Last Friday, i went back to my hometown because my mum was back home too. Although i was very busy and i know if i back home, i will no time to do my revision, i dare to do so, because i miss my mum very much.
My mother looks more older, and she said i was more thin then last time, although i knew that i don't, but i just smile at her and said i will learn how to take care of myself. I take a lot of picture with her, two days are not enough for me to gahter with my mother. I told her what happen during my college's life and what make me so happy or sad. She listened to me patiently and gave me a lot of opinions. She encouraged me and said that these experience won't get from else way and hope i will appreciate it.
I ask my mum whether she can afford or not because my college's fee is expensive and i need to spend money for my daily life, too. She said don't worry, all these problems she will settle for me, the things that i need to do is concentrate on my study, other let her think about it. Anyway, she will give me a good education until graduate from University.
I know... What she plans for me is for my future benefit. Mum, thank you!!!
I love you!!!

No comments: