Thursday, September 3, 2009

2oo9




My happy d@y




A long long time didn't touch my blogger lor~


Im not use to post blog at blogger...


Because i more like chinese..


But this is a secret place for me to share secret things..


hehe~






Just celebrate my 22nd birhtday~


so happy that I got a lot of friends besides me,accompany me ^ ^




Many things happen when the year 2009 started..


A lot of sadness...


A lot of happiness..


But that are not balance..


Me still remain the same,but things around me are totally different..


Good or bad, i don't know~


But at least I learn a lot~




I learn not to trust people easily...


I learn not to talk so much in front of people, althougt they look good to you..


I learn not to admire a person blindly...


I learn and learn..


But never become smarter~




Just can say, I use my hearth to do whatever, nor mather what happen next..


I don't care!


I just wanna be myself..


I just wanna enjoy my life~


Don't come and disturb my happy life..




I am appreciate who besides me now..


I am appreciate what others did to me..


I know what I am doing now ~


That's enough ^ ^


No comments: