Friday, December 19, 2008

~LOVE~




L O V E ?
What's meaning of love?
Is it find your love one means get happiness?
curious about that ...

My friends always told me, go to find your boyfriend, don't stay lonely there...
If i can make a choice, i choose to be single but not available ~

Maybe this is a weird thinking, but is a way for me to stay more happy...
I don't wanna to bluff to myself or other people, i get scare of love already...

Someone told me that he will give me all the happiness...
Someone told me that he would not leave me alone...
Someone told me that nor matter what happen, he will stay beside me forever...

Bilker !!!!

He made me use to has him all the time ...
He made me become parasit ...

Lastly left me alone ~
Facing all those memories ~

Love?

What's meaning of love?
Who can tell me ?

I hate to be alone~
But...


I hate to be hurt too!!!

So~
God, don't play play to me anymore!!!

This nice guy, only will be my best friend...
Forever~

No comments: