Thursday, December 11, 2008

~recently~

Actually don't know what am i doing recently ~
Can i categorise as happy ?
I don't even know how to answer ...

i have a busy life recently...
Busy in my network marketing...
Everyday function, training, support and so on~
Busy and busy!
But this is the life that i like...
I don't wanna to sit at home and waste my time thinking back of previous...
I don't wanna be the useless stupid noob kellyn anymore~
I really learn a lot and gain a lot in this industry, in this job~

But...
I lost many things too~
My relationship spoil~
Cannot consider as spoil also...
Maybe is my friends start to ignore me !!!
Is my false...Can't blame anyone...
Because everytime they date me, most probably i can't attend!!!
Actually i really feel upset and dissappointed when i reject them~
I wish to go genting with them too ~
I wish to go watch movie with them also~
I wish to go and sing k with them ...

But i really can't make it...
Friends ~
Really sorry about that ...
Please don't forget me!!!
I promise, when i settle down all the things , i sure will back to your side...
Miss the day that we play and 3 8 together ...
Miss the night that we lying on the same bed and gossip about other people business~

Miss miss miss ~
Miss you all very much!!!

Please don't forget me ...
Give me some times ...I will strengthen our relationship!!!

~appreciating friendship~

No comments: